History of pre-classical economic thought/Bibliography
- Please sort and annotate in a user-friendly manner. For formatting, consider using automated reference wikification.
- Extended Bibliography Rose-Hulman Institute of Technology / Department of Humanities and Social Sciences / K. Christ RH351, Rhetoric of Economic Thought
- BECCARIA, Marquis Caesar Beccaria Bonesaria. A Discourse on Public Economy and Commerce. Hamilton, Ontario: McMaster University.
- HANEY, Lewis H., Ph.D. History of economic thought: a critical account of the origin and development of the economic theories of the leading thinkers in the leading nations. New York: The Macmillan Company, 1920.
- HUME, David. Of The Original Contract (1748), Edited and rendered into HTML by Jon Roland, in: www.constitution.org.
- HUME, David. Idea Of A Perfect Commonwealth (1754). Edited and rendered into HTML by Jon Roland. in: www.constitution.org.
- KENT, James. Commentaries on American Law (in four volumes). New York: Published by O. Halstead, 15th edition, 1826. Edited by Jon Roland, 1997-2002. in: www.constitution.org.
- QUESNAY, François (1694-1774). Analyse de la formule arithmétique du TABLEAU ÉCONOMIQUE de la distribution des dépenses annuelles d'une Nation agricole. Courtesy of Mme Paulette Taieb, Université de Paris
- SECONDAT,Charles de, Baron de Montesquieu. The Spirit Of The Laws. Translated by Thomas Nugent, revised by J. V. Prichard, Based on an public domain edition published in 1914 by G. Bell & Sons, Ltd., London.
- SMITH, Adam (1723-1790). An Inquiry into the Nature and Causes of the Wealth of Nations. London: Methuen and Co., Ltd., ed. Edwin Cannan, 1904. Fifth edition. (Downloadable)
- THOMAS AQUINAS, Saint (1225?-1274).The Summa Theologica. Benziger Bros. edition, 1947. Translated by Fathers of the English Dominican Province.Acknowledgement: This digital file was produced through the kindness of Sandra K. Perry, Perrysburg, Ohio.
- TUCKER, St. George.Blackstone's Commentaries: with notes of reference to the Constitution and Laws of the Federal Government of the United States; and of the Commonwealth of Virginia. in: www.constitution.org.
- TURGOT, Anne-Robert-Jacques Turgot, Baron de l'Aulne (1727-1781).Réflexions sur la formation et la distribution des richesses, Paris, 1788. Courtesy of Mme Paulette Taieb, Université de Paris