Histamine antagonist/Related Articles
- See also changes related to Histamine antagonist, or pages that link to Histamine antagonist or to this page or whose text .
Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/Histamine antagonist. Needs checking by a human.
- Anaphylaxis : An acute allergic reaction caused by exposure to an antigen to which the patient is hypersensitive.
- Central nervous system : The main information-processing organs of the nervous system, consisting of the brain, spinal cord, and meninges.
- Histamine : A biogenic amine involved in local immune responses as well as regulating physiological function in the gut and acting as a neurotransmitter.
- Prodrug : A chemical compound that becomes metabolized into an active drug.