Friedrich Nietzsche/Related Articles
- See also changes related to Friedrich Nietzsche, or pages that link to Friedrich Nietzsche or to this page or whose text .
- Continental philosophy : Collective term for the many distinct philospohical traditions, methods, and styles that predominated on the European continent (particularly France and Germany) from the time of Immanuel Kant.
- Philosophy : The study of the meaning and justification of beliefs about the most general, or universal, aspects of things.
- Beyond Good and Evil : Add brief definition or description
- Ecce Homo : Add brief definition or description
- Friedrich Nietzsche Society : Add brief definition or description
- Thus Spake Zarathustra : Add brief definition or description
- Death of God theology : Theological movement based on Nietzsche's proclamation that "God is dead".
- Existentialism : Twentieth century philosophical and cultural trend that sees human life as being self-authored, rejecting pre-written essences of human life.
- R. J. Hollingdale : Add brief definition or description
- Walter Kaufmann : Add brief definition or description
- Postmodernism : A broad collection of critical theories, political attitudes and literary and artistic practices that react to what postmodernists feel to be a modernist culture - one defined by belief in scientific knowledge, moral authority, historical progress and a foundationalist view of language and the self.
- Richard Wagner : Add brief definition or description