Freedom of Information Act/Related Articles
- See also changes related to Freedom of Information Act, or pages that link to Freedom of Information Act or to this page or whose text .
Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/Freedom of Information Act. Needs checking by a human.
- American Majority : Add brief definition or description
- Assassination of President John F. Kennedy : Murder of U.S. President John F. Kennedy in Dallas, Texas, on November 22, 1963.
- Battle of Kunduz : A battle in northern Afghanistan in November 2001, the climax of the northern campaign, which involved numerous Taliban prisoner deaths, in a possible atrocity and in a prison revolt
- CIA activities in the Middle East and South Asia : Add brief definition or description
- Clandestine human-source intelligence : clandestine operations by people who secretly collect intelligence, and their support by couriers, forgers, radio operators, and other operational personnel.
- Combatant Status Review Tribunal : An administrative hearing, held between 2004 and 2005, to determine if an individual under U.S. extrajudicial detention was an enemy combatant or entitled to prisoner of war status
- Extrajudicial detention, U.S., George W. Bush Administration : Policies and practices relevant to detention in intelligence and military facilities, the latter when no prisoner of war status was granted
- Intelligence interrogation, U.S., George W. Bush Administration : The policies and practices authorized for interrogation of suspected terrorists by the United States Department of Defense and the United States intelligence community during the George W. Bush Administration
- Journalism : Practice of writing about daily events of interest to people - politics, international affairs, sports, etc.
- Sarah Palin : (1964–) Governor of Alaska (2006–2009) and Republican Party vice presidential nominee (2008).
- Signals intelligence : the practice of acquiring information through monitoring the electromagnetic signals deliberately trasmitted by an opponent, including communications (COMINT) and non-communications electronics such as radar (ELINT).