- Please sort and annotate in a user-friendly manner. For formatting, consider using automated reference wikification.
- World Politics and International Law (Duke University Press: 1985; 2d prtg. 1987; 3d prtg. 1995). Designated "An Outstanding Academic Book of 1985-86" in the field of Political Science by Choice Magazine, Association of College and Research Libraries, American Library Association.
- Defending Civil Resistance Under International Law (Transnational Publishers: 1987). The Center for Energy Research published a special paperback edition in 1988.
- The Future of International Law and American Foreign Policy (Transnational Publishers: 1989). The Islamic World Studies Center in Malta published an Arabic language edition in 1993.
- The Bosnian People Charge Genocide (Aletheia Press: 1996). The Bosnian State Institute for Research of Crimes against Humanity and International Law, which is affiliated with the University of Sarajevo, published a Bosnian language edition in 2000.
- Foundations of World Order: The Legalist Approach to International Relations (1898-1922) (Duke University Press: 1999). Pakyounsa published a Korean translation of this book in 2004.
- The Criminality of Nuclear Deterrence (Clarity Press: 2002) (Crescent News, Malaysia: 2007).
- Breaking All the Rules: Palestine, Iraq, Iran and the Case for Impeachment (Rowman & Littlefield Publishers, Inc.: 2007).
- Protesting Power: War, Resistance and Law (Rowman & Littlefield Inc. 2007); has been used successfully in anti-war protest trials.
- Palestine, Palestinians, and International Law (Clarity Press: 2003;2d prtg.2005) (Crescent News, Malaysia: 2007). Shorouk International in Egypt published an Arabic translation of this book in 2004.
- Destroying World Order: U.S. Imperialism in the Middle East Before and After September 11th (Clarity Press: 2004) (Crescent News, Malaysia: 2007). The Supreme Council of Culture in Egypt published an Arabic translation of this book in 2005.
- Biowarfare and Terrorism ''(Clarity Press:2005) (Crescent News, Malaysia: 2007). Éditions Demi-Lune in Paris published a French translation of this book in 2007.
- Breaking All The Rules: Palestine, Iraq, Iran, and the Case for Impeachment (Clarity Press: 2008).
- Tackling America’s Toughest Questions (Clarity Press: 2009).