Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Please sort and annotate in a user-friendly manner. For formatting, consider using automated reference wikification.
- Graziano, Frank. (2007). Cultures of Devotion: Folk Saints of Spanish America. Oxford: Oxford University Press. ISBN 0195171306
- Gives an excellent introduction to folk saints and devotes a chapter each to a handful of individual folk saints. Focus is on Argentina and Peru.
- Griffith, James S. (2003). Folk Saints of the Borderlands: Victims, Bandits & Healers. Tucson: Rio Nuevo Publishers. ISBN 1887896511
- Focusses on the folk saints that are popular along the border between the United States and Mexico.
- Macklin, B.J., and N.R. Crumrine. (1973). "Three North Mexican Folk Saint Movements." Comparative Studies in Society and History. 15. 1. 89-105.