Financial Stability Forum/Related Articles
- See also changes related to Financial Stability Forum, or pages that link to Financial Stability Forum or to this page or whose text .
Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/Financial Stability Forum. Needs checking by a human.
- Banking : the system of financial intermediation that provides the principle source of credit to individuals and companies.
- Crash of 2008 : the international banking crisis that followed the subprime mortgage crisis of 2007.
- Economics : The analysis of the production, distribution, and consumption of goods and services.
- Financial economics : the economics of investment choices made by individuals and corporations, and their consequences for the economy, .
- Financial system : The interactive system of organisations that serve as intermediaries between lenders and borrowers.
- G20 summit : A meeting of the leaders of the twenty countries that are the largest in terms of economic output.
- International economics : The study of the patterns and consequences of transactions and interactions between the inhabitants of different countries, including trade, investment and migration.
- World Bank : Collective name for the International Bank for Reconstruction and Development and its affiliates: the International Finance Corporation, organized in 1950 to provide long-term project financing to developing countries; and the International Development Association, formed in 1960 to make long-term loans at low interest rates.