Emily Overend Lorimer/Bibliography
- Please sort and annotate in a user-friendly manner. For formatting, consider using automated reference wikification.
- co-translator with David Lorimer, Persian Tales: Written Down for the First Time in the Original Kermānı̌ and Bakhtiānı (1919)
- Translation of Ernst Kantorowicz’s Frederick II 1194 – 1250 (1931)
- Translation of Arthur Moeller van den Bruck’s Das Dritte Reich originally published in 1923, trans. as Germany’s Third Empire (1934)
- What Hitler Wants (1939)
- unpublished manuscript The Mein Kampf Ramp (1941)
- What the German Needs (1942)