Economic statistics/Related Articles
- See also changes related to Economic statistics, or pages that link to Economic statistics or to this page or whose text .
Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/Economic statistics. Needs checking by a human.
- Econometrics : The use of mathematical techniques to derive economic relationships from economic statistics.
- Economics : The analysis of the production, distribution, and consumption of goods and services.
- Great Depression : the severe downturn in economic activity that started in 1929 in Germany and the United States and affected many other countries.
- History of economic thought : the historical development of economic thinking.
- International economics : The study of the patterns and consequences of transactions and interactions between the inhabitants of different countries, including trade, investment and migration.
- Philosophy of economics : an account of the logical processes by which the intellectual discipline of economics has been constructed.