Discriminant of an algebraic number field/Related Articles
- See also changes related to Discriminant of an algebraic number field, or pages that link to Discriminant of an algebraic number field or to this page or whose text .
Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/Discriminant of an algebraic number field. Needs checking by a human.
- Algebraic number field : A field extension of the rational numbers of finite degree; a principal object of study in algebraic number theory.
- Different ideal : An invariant attached to an extension of algebraic number fields which encodes ramification data.
- Discriminant : Add brief definition or description
- Field extension : A field containing a given field as a subfield.
- Monogenic field : An algebraic number field for which the ring of integers is a polynomial ring.