Diophantine equation/Related Articles
- See also changes related to Diophantine equation, or pages that link to Diophantine equation or to this page or whose text .
- Equation : A mathematical relationship between quantities stated to be equal, seen as a problem involving variables for which the solution is the set of values for which the equality holds.
- Number theory : The study of integers and relations between them.
- Pell equation : Add brief definition or description
- Pythagorean triplet : Add brief definition or description
- Fermat's last theorem : Theorem that the equation an + bn = cn has no solutions in positive integers a, b, c if n is an integer greater than 2.
- Integer : The positive natural numbers (1, 2, 3, …), their negatives (−1, −2, −3, ...) and the number zero.
- Diophantus : Add brief definition or description
- Chinese remainder theorem : Theorem that if the integers m1, m2, …, mn are relatively prime in pairs and if b1, b2, …, bn are integers, then there exists an integer that is congruent to bi modulo mi for i=1,2, …, n.
- Euclidean algorithm : Algorithm for finding the greatest common divisor of two integers
- Hilbert's tenth problem : Add brief definition or description
- Diophantine geometry : Add brief definition or description