Jump to navigation Jump to search
- See also changes related to Deterrence, or pages that link to Deterrence or to this page or whose text .
- Game theory : A field of mathematics commonly associated with economics that provides models for behavior in many diverse situations, and is used in many academic fields from politics to computer science.
- Military strategy : The highest-level national concept of the use of pure military power, inlcluding setting the composition of the military and its deployment; high-level regional objectives in war; military research and setting military production priorities
- Mutual assured destruction : Add brief definition or description
- Prevent defense : In American-rules football, a defensive strategy in which most defenders play deep behind the line of scrimmage between the teams, deterring the team with the ball from making a forward pass, relying instead on the safer but less rewarding running game