Delphi method/Related Articles
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- See also changes related to Delphi method, or pages that link to Delphi method or to this page or whose text .
Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/Delphi method. Needs checking by a human.
- Eduction : A collective term for acquiring information from willing and unwilling people, for purposes including criminal investigation and human-source intelligence, with methods that range from cooperative to coercive
- Elicitation : Eduction of information from a person or group in a manner that does not disclose the intent of the interview or conversation, generally overt, unless the collector is other than he or she purports to be.
- Nominal group technique : Decision making method for use among groups of many sizes, who want to make their decision quickly, as by a vote, but want everyone's opinions taken into account.
- Teaching evidence-based medicine : Conscientious education of medical personnel with current best clinical evidence, in making decisions about the care of individual patients.
- War : A state of violent conflict which exists between two or more independent groups, each seeking to impose its will on the other.