Defense Forum Foundation/Related Articles
- See also changes related to Defense Forum Foundation, or pages that link to Defense Forum Foundation or to this page or whose text .
- U.S. foreign policy : The foreign relations and diplomacy of the United States since 1775.
- J. William Middendorf : Chairman, Defense Forum Foundation; former U.S. Ambassador to the European Communities (1985-1987); U.S. Ambassador to the Organization of American States (1981-1985); Secretary of the Navy 1974-1976; U.S. Ambassador to the Netherlands 1969-1973; trustee; Heritage Foundation; Board of the International Republican Institute
- Suzanne Scholte : President,Defense Forum Foundation; former chief of staff for Congressman Mac Sweeney; Political Director of the Fund for a Conservative Majority and Projects Director for the American Conservative Union' Chairman of the U.S.-Western Sahara Foundation, Chairman of the North Korea Freedom Coalition, Board Member of the U.S. Committee for Human Rights in North Korea and a Board member of Christian Solidarity Worldwide-USA.
- Tidal W. McCoy : Add brief definition or description DFF Vice Chairman, is Chairman of Washington Capital Partners and a former Vice President of Government Relations for Thiokol Corporation. Prior to joining Thiokol, McCoy was appointed by former President Ronald Reagan as the Acting Secretary of the Air Force. He also served as the Assistant Secretary of the Air Force for Readiness Support and Assistant Secretary of the Air Force for Manpower, Reserve Affairs, and Installations. Before these appointments, McCoy was assistant for National Security Affairs for Senator Jake Garn. He is a Vietnam Army Veteran.
- Fred Ikle : Researcher and professor of international affairs, especially negotiation and decisionmaking; Distinguished Scholar, Center for Strategic and International Studies; subcabinet national security official in multiple Republican administrations; advisory council, The National Interest; board of advisers, American Foreign Policy Council; Board Member, Defense Forum Foundation; Board member, U.S. Committee for Human Rights in North Korea; member Defense Policy Board; Governor, Smith Richardson Foundation; former head of the social science department of the RAND Corporation Board Member, Defense Forum Foundation
- Frank Ruddy : Partner in the law firm Ruddy & Muir.; Board Member, Defense Forum Foundation; previous Deputy Chairman of the U.N. Peacekeeping Referendum for Western Sahara; General Counsel of the Department of Energy; U.S. Ambassador to Equatorial Guinea, Assistant Administrator of the Agency for International Development
- Holly Coors : Add brief definition or descriptionBoard Member, Defense Forum Foundation; President and Founder of Women of Our Hemisphere Achieving Together. Boards of the Heritage Foundation and the Inter-Collegiate Studies Institute, and is a Trustee of the Coors Foundation
- James Holloway : Board Member, Defense Forum Foundation; Admiral, retired, U.S. Navy; twentieth Chief of Naval Operations; Director of the Olmsted Foundation and a Trustee of the George C. Marshall Foundation
- Chadwick Gore : Staff Advisor for Commission on Security and Cooperation in Europe; Founder and Board Member, Defense Forum Foundation; past Senior Human Rights Advisor at the Department of State and a Senior Policy Advisor at the United States Information Agency.
- John Mucci : Add brief definition or description Treasurer, Defense Forum Foundation; serves as the Treasurer of the Defense Forum Foundation. He is the President of Mission Group Kansas, Inc., a 501(c)3 non-profit company that provides post-secondary training
- JEB Carney : Add brief definition or description Board Member, Defense Forum Foundation; Chief Executive Officer of Stratmark. A marathon runner, he organized the first international marathon between the three major refugee camps of the Sahrawi people. He has served as the Executive Director of GOPAC, President of both the Concord Group and the National Leadership Council