David Frum/Related Articles
- See also changes related to David Frum, or pages that link to David Frum or to this page or whose text .
- American conservatism : A diverse mix of political ideologies that share support for market economics, some view of American exceptionalism and, generally, decentralization of government; differing views of individual liberties versus enforcement of morality; in opposition to liberalism, socialism and communism; factions include libertarianism, social conservatism, nativism (politics) and neoconservatism
- U.S. Republican Party : One of two major contemporary political parties in the United States; center-right; the elephant is its symbol.
- The Weekly Standard : An online and print publication in the U.S., whose content tends to be associated with positions of neoconservatism, the Republican Party, and American conservatism
- American Enterprise Institute : A major U.S. political, economic and international relations "think tank", which has always been associated with a free enterprise view, and has, in recent decades, become more associated with neoconservatism and an interventionist foreign policy; many of its fellows went into policy positions in Republican administrations, and returned at the end of their tenure
- George W. Bush : (1946–) 43rd U.S. President (Republican), elected in 2000 and re-elected in 2004.
- Richard Perle : An American political scientist who has been an important advisor and facilitator, rather than executive, for U.S. foreign policy and is associated with neoconservatism
- Ronald Reagan : (1911–2004) 40th President of the United States, Republican.
- The NextRight : A website intended for forward-looking analysis to rebuild the U.S. political right, from what it considers the dysfunctional Republican and conservative movements