- See also changes related to Cryptome, or pages that link to Cryptome or to this page or whose text .
- Government secrecy : The practice of government designating some information as a state secret, protecting it, and means by which the secrecy has been challenged or defeated
- Classified information : Material collected or created by a government that is subject to limitations on its release to the general public and may have penalties for its unauthorized release.
- Compartmented control system : A set of controls, in addition to a regular national security classifications, that adds additional security restrictions to especially sensitive information
- Leaking : Add brief definition or description
- Steven Aftergood : Director of the Project on Government Secrecy at the Federation of American Scientists
- Julian Assange : Editor-in chief at WikiLeaks.
- Wikileaks : An anti-secrecy website with the goal of publishing confidential government and non-government documents
- Daniel Ellsberg : (1931-) American strategic analyst most known for leaking the Pentagon Papers classified history of Vietnam War decisionmaking; continued critic of foreign policy and excessive secrecy
- John Pike : Add brief definition or description