Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/Crimea. Needs checking by a human.
- Crimean Tatar language : Turkic language spoken in Crimea by Crimean Tatar people.
- French Third Republic : Add brief definition or description
- Karaites : a Jewish movement characterized by the predominant reliance on the Tanakh as scripture and the rejection of the Oral Law of rabbinic Judaism
- Republic : A form of government in which political power and authority is derived from the citizenry, and not from a monarch, whether hereditary or "tyrannical" (ie, a dictator).
- Russian language : Widely-used member of the Slavic languages, written in the Cyrillic alphabet and spoken across Eurasia.
- Samantha Smith : Add brief definition or description