Constant folding/Related Articles
- See also changes related to Constant folding, or pages that link to Constant folding or to this page or whose text .
Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/Constant folding. Needs checking by a human.
- Compiler : A program that translates a human-readable instructions into machine instructions.
- Computer science : The study of how computers work, and the algorithms, data structures and design principles used in their operation and programming.
- Copy propagation : An enabling optimization used in computer compilers that organizes data to improve subsequent optimizations.
- Dead code elimination : A compiler optimization which removes instructions which can be shown not to affect the operation of the program.
- List of compiler optimizations : Add brief definition or description
- Register allocation by graph coloring : Add brief definition or description