Company (land forces)/Related Articles
- See also changes related to Company (land forces), or pages that link to Company (land forces) or to this page or whose text .
- Military unit : Add brief definition or description
- Battalion : Military formation of defined size, equipment, and organization, traditionally specialized for one function, such as infantry, artillery, transportation or intelligence; usually commanded by a lieutenant colonel; combat arms battalions may have 500-1000 soldiers; they are more mixed in function under the Restructuring of the United States Army
- Brigade : A military unit of 3,000 to 5,000 soldiers, organized either for a combined arms combat function or a support role
- Company Sergeant Major : Add brief definition or description
- Platoon : A small land military unit, typically the smallest commanded by an officer, and having a minimal headquarters, controlling two or three maneuver units, and possibly a separate fire support unit
- First Sergeant : Add brief definition or description