- See also: Corporation (disambiguation)
In everyday speech:
- Company (performing arts): Add brief definition or description
- Company (theatre): Add brief definition or description
- Company (business): Add brief definition or description - redirected to Business
- Business: A term that relates to the transaction of commerce.
- Company foundation: A foundation created by a business corporation out of company earnings or profits. (Tax law often allows corporations to donate a limited amount for such purposes). Distinct from a family foundation created by members of a family-owned business out of their own personal wealth.
- Limited liability company: Legal form of business company that provides limited liability to its owners.
- : The legal act of creating, establishing or founding a commercial, nonprofit or public corporation. The act is typically facilitated and symbolized by a constitutional document termed the articles of incorporation.
- : A business company offering certain financial services (usually including trusteeship).
- Company (land forces): A combat arms unit of 100-200 soldiers or marines, commanded by a captain (land forces) or major; combat support or combat service support companies, especially when for specialized functions, may be the same size or smaller