Colon (anatomy)/Related Articles
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- See also changes related to Colon (anatomy), or pages that link to Colon (anatomy) or to this page or whose text .
Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/Colon (anatomy). Needs checking by a human.
- Aspirin : Common analgesic used for treating mild to moderate pain; protective against blood clots and heart disease when administered indefinitely in low doses
- Colon (disambiguation) : Add brief definition or description
- Cyclooxygenase 2 inhibitors : Enzymes useful as pain and antiflammatory medications for cancer patients, with reduced side-effects of stomach ulcers and bleeding.
- Inflammatory bowel disease : Chronic disorder of the gastrointestinal tract, especially Crohn's disease or an ulcerative form of colitis, characterized by inflammation of the intestine.
- National Institutes of Health : "The steward of medical and behavioral research for the Nation." (National Institutes of Health)