Clinical decision support system/Bibliography
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Please sort and annotate in a user-friendly manner. For formatting, consider using automated reference wikification.
- Bergman LG, Fors UG, Computer-aided DSM-IV-diagnostics – acceptance, use and perceived usefulness in relation to users’ learning styles. BMC Med Inform Decis Mak. 2005; 5:1
- Coiera E. (2003) Chapter 25 - Clinical Decision Support Systems. In Guide to health informatics. London: Arnold. ISBN 0-340-76425-2.
- Kavitha S, Sarbadhikari SN, Rao Ananth N, Implementation of Decision Tree Classifier Using Classification Algorithm for Some Inborn Errors of Metabolism, Proc. Global Convention and Exposition on Telemedicine and eHealth, New Delhi 17-22 August, 2006.
- Kunnamo I, et al, 2005, National Decision support database based on computer-readable guidelines and using structured data from electronic patient records http://www.terveysportti.fi/pls/kotisivut/docs/f1917377807/gin_poster_decision_support_v2.pdf (Accessed July 2006)
- Mendelson D, Carino TV, Evidence-Based Medicine In The United States—De Rigueur Or Dream Deferred? Health Affairs, 2005, 24: 133 – 136. DOI 10.1377/hlthaff.24.1.133
- Pradhan M, The Crystal Ball - The Future of Informatics and Decision Making, http://www.informatics.adelaide.edu.au/topics/DS/MP-CrystalBallTalk.html 2001 (Accessed July 2006)
- Sarbadhikari SN, A CDSS for diagnosing amenorrhea http://www.geocities.com/drsupten 2006
- Sarbadhikari, SN Automated diagnostic systems. Indian Journal of Medical Informatics, 2004b, 1: 25-28. (Accessible at http://openmed.nic.in/218/])
- Smith S, The Classification Algorithm http://www.cs.mdx.ac.uk/staffpages/serengul/The.Classification.algorithm.htm (Accessed July 2006).
- Trowbridge et al. (2001) Chapter 53: Clinical Decision Support Systems. In Making Health Care Safer: A Critical Analysis of Patient Safety Practices. Evidence Report/Technology Assessment: Number 43. AHRQ Publication No. 01-E058, July 2001. Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality, Rockville, MD. http://www.ahrq.gov/clinic/ptsafety/