- See also changes related to Circumcision, or pages that link to Circumcision or to this page or whose text .
- Foreskin : Retractable skin and mucous membrane fold, also called the prepuce, which covers the glans of the penis in many male mammals including humans. Often circumcised - removed - for religious and cultural reasons, although this can be done for legitimate medical reasons also.
- Penis : A male sexual organ for transmission of semen into the female reproductive tract.
- Ritual : Set of actions, performed mainly for their symbolic value, which is prescribed by a convention or by the traditions of a community.
- Phimosis : Constriction of the orifice of the prepuce so that it cannot be drawn back over the glans.
- Female genital mutilation : Add brief definition or description
- Judaism : Monotheistic religion of the Jewish people based on the Torah.
- Ritual abuse : Repeated physical, emotional, mental, and spiritual assaults, most often on children, combined with a systematic use of symbols, ceremonies, and machinations designed and orchestrated to attain malevolent effects