- Please sort and annotate in a user-friendly manner and consider archiving the URLs behind the links you provide. See also related web sources.
- Cholera - World Health Organization
- What is Cholera? - Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
- Cholera information for travelers - Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
- Steven Shapin, "Sick City: Maps and mortality in the time of cholera", The New Yorker May 2006. A review of Steven Johnson, “The Ghost Map: The Story of London’s Most Terrifying Epidemic — and How It Changed Science, Cities, and the Modern World”
- short paper contrasting official responses to cholera in Hamburg, Soho and New York.
- Kelley Lee and Richard Dogson, "Globalization and Cholera: implications for global governance." in Global Governance, 6:2 (Apr-June 2000)