Chlamydia trachomatis/Related Articles
- See also changes related to Chlamydia trachomatis, or pages that link to Chlamydia trachomatis or to this page or whose text .
Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/Chlamydia trachomatis. Needs checking by a human.
- Contraception (medical methods) : Medications and medical devices used to prevent pregnancy in sexually active couples.
- Pelvic inflammatory disease (PID) : An infection of the female reproductive organs that causes inflammation in the adjacent organs and tissues of the pelvis.
- Systematics : The study of the diversity of organism characteristics, and how they relate via evolution.
- Urethritis : inflammation of the urethra, with vague discomfort to painful urination (dysuria), urethral discharge, or both.