Cauchy-Schwarz inequality/Related Articles
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- See also changes related to Cauchy-Schwarz inequality, or pages that link to Cauchy-Schwarz inequality or to this page or whose text .
- Inequality : Add brief definition or description
- Linear algebra : Branch of mathematics that deals with the theory of systems of linear equations, matrices, vector spaces, determinants, and linear transformations.
- Augustin-Louis Cauchy : (1789 – 1857) prominent French mathematician, one of the pioneers of rigor in mathematics and complex analysis.
- Hermann Amandus Schwarz : Add brief definition or description
- Inner product space : A vector space that is endowed with an inner product and the corresponding norm.
- Inner product : A bilinear or sesquilinear form on a vector space generalising the dot product in Euclidean spaces.
- Hölder inequality : Add brief definition or description
- Triangle inequality : Inequality which states that for any triangle, the length of a given side must be less than or equal to the sum of the other two sides but greater than or equal to the difference between the two sides.
- Algebraic-geometric mean inequality : Add brief definition or description