- See also changes related to Carnivore, or pages that link to Carnivore or to this page or whose text .
Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/Carnivore. Needs checking by a human.
- Agkistrodon piscivorus conanti : A subspecies of the cottonmouth (Agkistrodon piscivorus) found east of the Mississippi River.
- Animal : A multicellular organism that feeds on other organisms, and is distinguished from plants, fungi, and unicellular organisms.
- Big cat : The large wild felines including lions, tigers and leopards.
- Domestication : The process of habituating wild animals or plants to live in association with humans, thereby providing us with food, livestock and pets.
- Hoedjiespunt : A Middle Pleistocene aged hominid fossil-bearing locality on the West Coast of South Africa, near the town of Saldanha Bay.
- Makuleke : The far Northern region of the Kruger National Park, comprising approximately 24,000 hectares of land.
- Panthera leo (Lion) : Large gregarious predatory carnivorous feline of Africa and India having a tawny coat with a shaggy mane in the male, one of four big cats in the genus Panthera, and a member of the family Felidae.
- Snake (organism) : Elongate legless carnivorous reptiles of the suborder Serpentes, order Squamata, abundant in all warm countries.
- Snakebite : Wound resulting from penetration of the flesh by the fangs or teeth of a snake.