Caratheodory extension theorem/Related Articles
- See also changes related to Caratheodory extension theorem, or pages that link to Caratheodory extension theorem or to this page or whose text .
- Measure theory : Generalization of the concepts of length, area, and volume, to arbitrary sets of points not composed of line segments or rectangles.
- Constantin Carathéodory : Add brief definition or description
- Measure : Systematic way to assign to each suitable subset a number, intuitively interpreted as the size of the subset.
- Sigma algebra : A formal mathematical structure intended among other things to provide a rigid basis for measure theory and axiomatic probability theory.
- Borel measure : Add brief definition or description
- Lebesgue measure : Add brief definition or description