- See also changes related to Candidiasis, or pages that link to Candidiasis or to this page or whose text .
Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/Candidiasis. Needs checking by a human.
- Candida albicans : Parasitic diploid fungus, which is incapable of sexual reproduction and meiosis, and a causal agent of opportunistic oral and genital infections in humans.
- Clotrimazole : Clotrimazole is a broad-spectrum azole-based antifungal drug.
- Econazole : Econazole in an azole-based antifungal drug.
- Fluconazole : Fluconazole is a triazole-based antifungal drug
- Ketoconazole : Azole-based antifungal drug.
- Microorganism : A 'germ', an organism that is too small to be seen individually with the naked eye.
- Thrush (disambiguation) : Add brief definition or description
- Voriconazole : An azole-based antifungal drug