C (programming language)/Related Articles
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- See also changes related to C (programming language), or pages that link to C (programming language) or to this page or whose text .
- Programming language : A formal language specification, and programs for translating the formal language to machine code.
- Actual parameter : Special kind of variable that refers to data that a subroutine receives on which to operate.
- Formal parameter : Add brief definition or description
- Gcc : Gnu 'C' Compiler (gcc): A Unix/Linux command that can be used to compile the human-readable source code of a C program into executable binary code.
- Buffer overflow : In computers and computer security, occurs when more data is written to a memory buffer than can fit into the memory buffer.
- C++ : Programming language created by Bjarne Stroustrup that added concepts from object oriented programming to the C programming language.