|Robotics article||All articles (14)||To Approve (0)||Editors: active (0) / inactive (2)
Authors: active (76) / inactive (0)
|Robotics Workgroup Discussion|
|Citable Articles (2)|
|Checklist-generated categories: Underlinked (7) | Cat Check (9) | Cleanup (0)|
Subpage categories: Definitions (12) | Related Articles (11; to check 4) | Bibliography (5) | External Links (7) | Gallery (2) | Video (3)
Missing subpage categories: Definitions (2) | Related Articles (2) | Bibliography (1) | External Links (1)
Welcome to the Robotics Workgroup
The Robotics workgroup is looking for members to fill it's ranks for all subgroups mentioned below. If you feel home at one or more of these subgroups and think you can provide knowledge, please join the project and this workgroup!
Click on the [r] after the first definition below to edit this list of transcluded subtopics.
- Robotics : The science of designing, building, and using robots for a set of tasks.
- Robot : Virtual or mechanical artificial agent, usually an electro-mechanical machine which is guided by computer or electronic programming, and is thus able to do tasks on its own.
Our current To-Do-List
- Get a few (any) robotics editors on board
- Start to edit the main robotics pages:
- Work on some related high-interest topics