Workgroups are no longer used for group communications, but they still are used to group articles into fields of interest. Each article is assigned to 1 to 3 Workgroups via its Metadata page. Communications formerly occuring in a Workgroup should now take place in the Forum or in individual article Talk pages.
|Robotics article||All articles (15)||To Approve (0)||Editors: active (0) / inactive (2)
Authors: active (76) / inactive (0)
|Citable Articles (2)|
Missing subpage categories:
Welcome to the Robotics Workgroup
The Robotics workgroup is looking for members to fill it's ranks for all subgroups mentioned below. If you feel home at one or more of these subgroups and think you can provide knowledge, please join the project and this workgroup!
Click on the [r] after the first definition below to edit this list of transcluded subtopics.
- Robotics : The science of designing, building, and using robots for a set of tasks.
- Robot : Virtual or mechanical artificial agent, usually an electro-mechanical machine which is guided by computer or electronic programming, and is thus able to do tasks on its own.
Our current To-Do-List
- Get a few (any) robotics editors on board
- Start to edit the main robotics pages:
- Work on some related high-interest topics