Archive:Monthly Write-a-Thon/April 7, 2010
- 1 April 7, 2010
- 2 The partiers
- 3 Keen-as-mustard and jumped the gun
- 4 Porch sitters--article creators who didn't edit a new article
- 5 Party crashers--article contributors who didn't create a new article
- 6 Rather late and missed the boat!
- 7 The shy ones, absent-minded profs, and other modest creatures
- 8 The total party poops
- 9 Special requests
- 10 Questions
- 11 It's a wrap!
- 12 Bonus point winners
April 7, 2010
Write-a-Thon starts on
April 6th, 1200 UTC, when it starts being Wednesday in New Zealand, and ends on
April 8th, 1200 UTC, when it finishes being Wednesday in Hawaii.
Write-a-Thon II starts on April 10th, 1200 UTC, when it starts being Sunday in New Zealand, and ends on April 12th, 1200 UTC, when it finishes being Sunday in Hawaii.
- Aleta just realised that it's Wednesday. This is embarrassing but I have a good excuse. Since we're having a Spring Cleaning, the sky's the limit with ways to contribute to this month's WAT! Aleta Curry 01:32, 7 April 2010 (UTC)
Keen-as-mustard and jumped the gun
Porch sitters--article creators who didn't edit a new article
- Daniel provided definitions to the entries at Music perception/Related Articles and to a number of more or less related entries, ranging from lanthanum to PBS to ocean. --Daniel Mietchen 22:38, 7 April 2010 (UTC)
- Jess thought that the Spring Cleaning could only mean one thing... an article on Space Quest featuring everyones favourite video game janitor, Roger Wilco! --Jess Key 14:20, 7 April 2010 (UTC)