|Business article||All articles (246)||To Approve (0)||Editors: active (4) / inactive (20)
|Business Workgroup Discussion|
|Citable Articles (3)||Mailing list (defunct):|
|Checklist-generated categories: Underlinked (118) | Cat Check (120) | Cleanup (0)|
Subpage categories: Definitions (217) | Related Articles (204; to check 96) | Bibliography (65) | External Links (63) | Gallery (1) | Video (2)
Missing subpage categories: Definitions (27) | Related Articles (8) | Bibliography (18) | External Links (21)
- Goods: Add brief definition or description
- Consumer: Add brief definition or description
- Cooperative: A cooperative (or co-operative or co-op) is defined by the International Co-operative Alliance's Statement on the Co-operative Identity as an autonomous association of persons united voluntarily to meet their common economic, social, and cultural needs and aspirations through a jointly-owned and democratically-controlled enterprise.
- Economy: (i) A complex interactive system that is engaged in the production and distribution of goods and services.; (ii) the careful use of money or other resources.
Click on the [r] after the first definition below to edit this list of transcluded subtopics.
- Business : A term that relates to the transaction of commerce.
- Corporation : In commerce, an organisation that is jointly owned by shareholders who participate in its profits but are not personally liable for its debts. More generally, a legal entity that is distinct from its owners and may employ people, buy and sell assets, and lend or borrow money.
- Entrepreneurship : The practice of starting new organizations, particularly new businesses, generally in response to identified opportunities.
- Small business : Add brief definition or description