|Business article||All articles (254)||To Approve (0)||Editors: active (0) / inactive (22)
Authors: active (249) / inactive (0)
|Business Workgroup Discussion|
|Citable Articles (3)|
|Checklist-generated categories: Underlinked (126) | Cat Check (128) | Cleanup (0)|
Subpage categories: Definitions (221) | Related Articles (206; to check 95) | Bibliography (66) | External Links (64) | Gallery (1) | Video (2)
Missing subpage categories: Definitions (32) | Related Articles (13) | Bibliography (23) | External Links (26)
- Goods: Add brief definition or description
- Consumer: Add brief definition or description
- Cooperative: A cooperative (or co-operative or co-op) is defined by the International Co-operative Alliance's Statement on the Co-operative Identity as an autonomous association of persons united voluntarily to meet their common economic, social, and cultural needs and aspirations through a jointly-owned and democratically-controlled enterprise.
- Economy: (i) A complex interactive system that is engaged in the production and distribution of goods and services.; (ii) the careful use of money or other resources.
Click on the [r] after the first definition below to edit this list of transcluded subtopics.
- Business : A term that relates to the transaction of commerce.
- Corporation : Please do not use this term in your topic list, because there is no single article for it. Please substitute a more precise term. See Corporation (disambiguation) for a list of available, more precise, topics. Please add a new usage if needed.
- Entrepreneurship : The practice of starting new organizations, particularly new businesses, generally in response to identified opportunities.
- Small business : Add brief definition or description