Bullet train (Japan)/Related Articles
- See also changes related to Bullet train (Japan), or pages that link to Bullet train (Japan) or to this page or whose text .
- Railroad : Technology that allows vehicles to travel on networks of fixed rails.
- Train (transport) : One or more vehicles connected together and running on a track, usually for passenger travel or freight transport.
- Japan Railways : Add brief definition or description
- Dr. Yellow : (ドクターイエロー Dokutaa Ieroo) nickname for 'comprehensive shinkansen test trains' (新幹線電気軌道総合試験車), yellow versions of the Japanese 'bullet train' used to monitor and inspect aboveground rail equipment.