Built environment/Related Articles
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- See also changes related to Built environment, or pages that link to Built environment or to this page or whose text .
- Applied social sciences: Applied social sciences are those social science disciplines, professions and occupations which seek to use basic social science research and theory to improve the daily life of communities, organizations and persons.
- Architecture: The art and technique of designing and constructing buildings to fulfill both practical and aesthetic purposes.
- Environmental geography: Examines interlinkages between human and natural systems.
- Public health: Branch of medicine concerned with the prevention and control of disease and disability, and the promotion of physical and mental health of the population on the international, national, state, or municipal level
- : Preparation of decisions intended to influence the design and diverse uses of urban space and address aspects of the form and economic, political and social functions of the urban environment and the location and distribution of different activities occurring there.
- Sustainable development: Pattern of resource use that aims to meet human needs while preserving the environment so that these needs can be met not only in the present, but also for future generations.
- Social environment: Add brief definition or description
- Beijing: Capital city of China (pop. 13,831,900).
- Environment (disambiguation): Add brief definition or description
- Geography: Study of the surface of the Earth and the activities of humanity upon it.
- Natural environment: A term that encompasses all living and non-living things occurring naturally on Earth or some region of Earth.
- U.S. Environmental Protection Agency: An agency of the federal government of the United States of America whose mission is to protect human health and safeguard the natural environment (air, water and land) of the nation