Brown Institution/Related Articles
- See also changes related to Brown Institution, or pages that link to Brown Institution or to this page or whose text .
Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/Brown Institution. Needs checking by a human.
- Bacteriophage : A virus that infects bacteria; often called a phage.
- Frederick Twort : (1877 – 1950) - English bacteriologist who discovered that bacteriophages are viruses that attack and destroy bacteria.
- Molecule : An aggregate of two or more atoms in a definite arrangement held together by chemical bonds.
- Paris : Add brief definition or description
- Pathology : The medical specialty that is expert in the use of laboratory methods to support clinicians in diagnosis, treatment, and prognosis
- University of London : Institution of higher education based in London, established by Royal Charter in 1836, serving over 90,000 students in thirty-one colleges and institutions, as well as a large number of distance learning students through the External System.