Brazilian jiu-jitsu/Related Articles
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- See also changes related to Brazilian jiu-jitsu, or pages that link to Brazilian jiu-jitsu or to this page or whose text .
Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/Brazilian jiu-jitsu. Needs checking by a human.
- Martial arts (General) : Codified systems of both armed and weaponless, or empty-handed, skills intended to develop and increase proficiency in combat.
- Mixed martial arts : Combat sport that utilizes a wide range of fighting techniques from many martial arts and is characterized by a minimalistic ruleset
- Sports : Activity that involves skill and physical exertion, and is governed by a generally accepted set of rules and guidelines.
- Submission wrestling : Add brief definition or description