Bowel movement/Related Articles
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- See also changes related to Bowel movement, or pages that link to Bowel movement or to this page or whose text .
- Gastroenterology : A subspecialty of internal medicine concerned with the study of the physiology and diseases of the digestive system and related structures (esophagus, liver, gallbladder, and pancreas
- Gastrointestinal tract : A subset of the digestive system, including the structures from mouth to anus but not including the accessory organs such as the liver, biliary tract and pancreas
- Feces : Solid or semisolid waste products of digestion by animals
- Constipation : Infrequent or difficult evacuation of feces.
- Diarrhea : Abnormal frequency and liquidity of faecal discharges.