Boundary point/Related Articles
- See also changes related to Boundary point, or pages that link to Boundary point or to this page or whose text .
- Geometry : The mathematics of spacial concepts.
- Topology : A branch of mathematics that studies the properties of objects that are preserved through continuous deformations (such as stretching, bending and compression). -->
- Interior point : In geometry and topology, a point of a set that is not a boundary point.
- Exterior point : In geometry and topology, a point of a set which is not in the set and is not a boundary point.