Bolt (fastener)/Related Articles
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- See also changes related to Bolt (fastener), or pages that link to Bolt (fastener) or to this page or whose text .
Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/Bolt (fastener). Needs checking by a human.
- Fastener : A mechanical component, or set of components, used to fasten together two or more pieces of material
- Fastening tool : A tool used to install fasteners, in order to combine parts of material into a whole
- Nut (disambiguation) : Add brief definition or description
- Nut (fastener) : A supplementary fastener that secures a screw or bolt
- Screw (fastener) : A fastener that holds materials together both by friction and the mechanical resistance of spiral threads that fit tightly into the material holding it
- Tap (tool) : A tool for cutting threads into a predrilled hole
- Wrench (tool) : A fastening tool used to tighten or loosen threaded fasteners, with one end that makes firm contact with flat surfaces of the fastener, and the other end providing a means of applying force