Arithmetic function/Related Articles
- See also changes related to Arithmetic function, or pages that link to Arithmetic function or to this page or whose text .
- Number theory : The study of integers and relations between them.
- Average order of an arithmetic function : A simple or well-known function, usually continuous and montonic, which on average takes the same or closely approximate values as a given arithmetic function.
- Normal order of an arithmetic function : A simple or well-known function, usually continuous and montonic, which "usually" takes the same or closely approximate values as a given arithmetic function.
Totally multiplicative functions
- Dirichlet character : A group homomorphism on the multiplicative group in modular arithmetic extended to a multiplicative function on the positive integers.
- Totient function : The number of integers less than or equal to and coprime to a given integer.
- Jordan's totient function : A generalisation of Euler's totient function.
- Lambda function : The exponent of the multiplicative group modulo an integer.
- Möbius function : Arithmetic function which takes the values -1, 0 or +1 depending on the prime factorisation of its input n.