Alipiopsitta xanthops (Yellow-faced Parrot)/Related Articles
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- See also changes related to Alipiopsitta xanthops (Yellow-faced Parrot), or pages that link to Alipiopsitta xanthops (Yellow-faced Parrot) or to this page or whose text contains "Alipiopsitta xanthops (Yellow-faced Parrot)".
Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/Alipiopsitta xanthops (Yellow-faced Parrot). Needs checking by a human.
- Bird [r]: The class of animals (aves) that can be distinguished from all other living animals by the presence of feathers. [e]
- Parrot [r]: Tropical and semitropical birds of the order Psittaciformes, characterized by a short hooked bill, brightly colored plumage, and, in some species, the ability to mimic human speech or other sounds. [e]
- Psittaciformes [r]: Monofamilial order of parrots that exhibit zygodactylism and have a strong hooked bill. [e]
- Synonym (taxonomy) [r]: Variant scientific nomenclature used for a single taxon, where usage and terminology are differentiated for zoology and botany. [e]
- Systematics [r]: The study of the diversity of organism characteristics, and how they relate via evolution. [e]