Air pollution dispersion terminology/Approval
|Howard C. Berkowitz nominated the version dated 15:51, 19 January 2009 (UTC) of this article for approval. The Engineering Workgroup and Earth Sciences Workgroup oversaw this approval and the article was approved on, or around, January 26, 2009.|
Regarding re-approval of Air pollution dispersion terminology/Draft
The Air pollution dispersion terminology article was approved on January 26, 2009. Since that time, these minor edits have been made:
- I added a wiki link on Feb 3, 2009
- Caesar Shinas updated the coding for one of the images on June 8, 2009
- I updated the ADMS reference link on July 7, 2009
- I deleted part of a reference link on October 12, 2009
- I corrected a spelling error of one word on February 17, 2010
- I added another wiki link on September 20, 2010
- I corrected a wiki link on May 24, 2011
- I replaced 3 broken reference links with 3 live, working links.
"I" = Milton Beychock, chief author.
As you can see, the above edits involved reference links, wiki links, a spelling typo and updating of an image coding. None of them changed any of the article's content.
I have review the Draft's 'History', and concur those qualify solely as copyedit-type edits. I will put up Notice of Approval. Anthony.Sebastian 22:14, 24 September 2012 (UTC)
Approved Version 2.0
|Milton Beychok nominated the version dated 05:38 23 September 2012 of this article for approval. One other editor supported the approval (Anthony.Sebastian). The Engineering Workgroup and Earth Sciences Workgroup oversaw this approval and the article was approved on, or around, 26 September 212.|