Acute lymphoblastic leukaemia/External Links
- Please sort and annotate in a user-friendly manner and consider archiving the URLs behind the links you provide. See also related web sources.
This is a list of external links on Acute lymphoblastic leukaemia. Retrieved on 2009-09-25.
- Acute Lymphocytic Leukemia at American Cancer Society
- Information about ALL from the Leukemia & Lymphoma Society
- Information about ALL from Cancer Research UK
- Directory of children's cancer-related resources from Children's Cancer Web
- Information about ALL from the Centre for Cancer and Blood Disorders at Sydney Children’s Hospital
- Information about ALL from European LeukemiaNet
- Information on childhood ALL from ACOR's Ped-Onc Resource Center, including disease details (MRD, phenotypes, molecular characterization), a layman's list of current and past clinical trials, a collection of articles on the possible causes of ALL, a bibliography of journal articles, and links to sources of support for parents of children with ALL.
- Association of Cancer Online Resource (ACOR) Leukemia Links - provides links to information on leukaemia, including ALL, primarily in adults.