From Citizendium, the Citizens' Compendium
Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/Zurich. Needs checking by a human.
- Albert Einstein : 20th-century physicist who formulated the theories of relativity.
- Bern : The capital of Switzerland and its canton of Berne, founded in 1191; in Central Switzerland; 122 km/76 miles) from Zurich and 152 km/95 miles from Geneva
- Europride : Annual celebration convened by members of gay and lesbian communities who live in Europe.
- Exchange sacrifice (chess) : Situation in chess where one player voluntarily gives up a Rook but captures an opponent's minor piece (i.e. a Bishop or Knight) in exchange for it.
- FIFA : Acronym for the Fédération Internationale de Football Association (French for International Federation of Association Football), the international governing body of association football.
- Nihilism : Add brief definition or description