From Citizendium, the Citizens' Compendium
Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/FIFA. Needs checking by a human.
- England : The largest and southernmost country in the United Kingdom, and location of the largest city and seat of government, London; population about 51,000,000.
- Euro 2008 : 13th UEFA European Football Championship, contested by European nations, and hosted by Austria and Switzerland (7 June 2008 - 29 June 2008).
- Football : Any of a number of team sports which involve kicking and/or handling a ball with the purpose of territorial gain leading to the scoring of goals or points.
- Scotland : A country that forms the northernmost part of the United Kingdom; population about 5,200,000.
- Scottish Football Association : (SFA) The governing body for Association Football in Scotland; a member of both FIFA and UEFA.