Zero matrix/Related Articles
From Citizendium, the Citizens' Compendium
- See also changes related to Zero matrix, or pages that link to Zero matrix or to this page or whose text .
Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/Zero matrix. Needs checking by a human.
- Absorbing element : An element whose behaviour with respect to an algebraic binary operation is like that of zero with respect to multiplication.
- Diagonal matrix : A square matrix which has zero entries off the main diagonal.
- Identity element : An element whose behaviour with respect to a binary operation generalises that of zero for addition or one for multiplication.
- Identity matrix : A square matrix with ones on the main diagonal and zeroes elsewhere: the identity element for matrix multiplication.
- Matrix : A mathematical construct generally represented as a rectangular array of elements.