World War II, submarine operations/Related Articles
From Citizendium, the Citizens' Compendium
- See also changes related to World War II, submarine operations, or pages that link to World War II, submarine operations or to this page or whose text .
Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/World War II, submarine operations. Needs checking by a human.
- Anti-submarine warfare : (ASW) In the context of naval warfare, the mission of attacking underwater vessels, from platforms under naval command and control.
- Douglas MacArthur : Senior U.S. Army commander in the Second World War, head of the Occupation of Japan, holder of the highest rank and highest honor for valor in the Army, yet relieved of command for insubordination
- Philippines : A large, democratic nation of Southeast Asia, consisting of an archipelago of over 7,000 islands, with many cultures, religions and languages.
- World War II, Pacific : The part of World War II (1937-45) fought in Asia and the Pacific Ocean between Japan and the U.S., China, Britain, Australia, and other Allies.