From Citizendium, the Citizens' Compendium
- See also changes related to Wilsonianism, or pages that link to Wilsonianism or to this page or whose text .
- Woodrow Wilson : 28th U.S. President (1913-1921); founded the Federal Reserve and brought his country to fight both the Mexicans in the Mexican Revolution and the Central Powers in World War One.
- International relations : Add brief definition or description
- League of Nations : International association of countries established in 1919 by the Treaty of Versailles to promote cooperation and achieve international peace and security.
- Fourteen Points : Formed the basis of U.S. foreign policy in 1918 during World War I leading to the Armistice; and was prominent at the Treaty of Versailles; it was partly embraced by the other Allied Powers.
- Treaty of Versailles : The treaty developed at the Paris Peace Conference following World War I.
- Georges Clemenceau : French statesman and journalist, prominent in the Dreyfus Affair, and Prime Minister of France during World War One and the framing of the Treaty of Versailles. (September 28, 1841 - November 24, 1919)
- Realism (foreign policy) : A concept, in foreign policy, that actors can cooperate on matters of common external concern, without attempting to reform one anothers' internal structures