Willie and the Poor Boys/Related Articles
From Citizendium, the Citizens' Compendium
- See also changes related to Willie and the Poor Boys, or pages that link to Willie and the Poor Boys or to this page or whose text .
- England : The largest and southernmost country in the United Kingdom, and location of the largest city and seat of government, London; population about 51,000,000.
- Music : The art of structuring time by combining sound and silence into rhythm, harmonies and melodies.
- Rock band : A musical group with plays rock and roll, rock and pop music.
- Bill Wyman : Add brief definition or description
- Charlie Watts : Add brief definition or description
- Ronnie Wood : Add brief definition or description
- Kenney Jones : Add brief definition or description
- Ronnie Lane : Add brief definition or description
- Chris Rea : Add brief definition or description
- Andy Fairweather-Low : Add brief definition or description
- Mickey Gee : Add brief definition or description
- Ringo Starr : (b. 7 July 1940) English musician, singer-songwriter, and actor who gained worldwide fame as the drummer for the pop group the Beatles, born Richard Starkey.
- Jimmy Page : (b. 9 January 1944) English session guitarist and founder of influential group Led Zeppelin, known for his production techniques and blues influenced lead guitar soloing.
- Paul Rodgers : (b. 7 December 1949), English singer-songwriter, member of Free, Bad Company, the Firm, and Queen as lead vocalist, and as a solo artist.
- ARMS Concert : Add brief definition or description
- Willie and the Poor Boys (album) : 1985 eponymous debut studio album of British blues rock band Willie and the Poor Boys.
- Multiple sclerosis : A chronic, inflammatory, demyelinating disease that affects the central nervous system (CNS).
- The Rolling Stones : Famous and influential English blues rock group formed in 1962, known for their albums Let It Bleed and Sticky Fingers, and songs '(I Can't Get No) Satisfaction' and 'Start Me Up'.
- Led Zeppelin : Famous and influential English hard rock and blues group formed in 1968, known for their albums Led Zeppelin IV and Physical Graffiti, and songs 'Stairway to Heaven' and 'Whole Lotta Love'.
- The Who : An English rock band formed in 1964.
- The Faces : Add brief definition or description
- The Honeydrippers : A 1980s rhythm and blues project by Robert Plant, featuring guest musicians Jimmy Page, Jeff Beck, and Nile Rodgers.